- Submerged type implant with an internal hex and 11 degree tapered connection
- Optimized screw thread design with the ideal SA surface
- Tapered body design with high initial stability
- Excellent initial stability in soft bone due to small threads in the upper part
- Corkscrew threading with excellent self-threading effect.
- Excellent initial stability necessary for immediate loading, even in soft bone
- A fixture that can be placed in tight spaces (narrow ridges)
- Angle compensate is easy in the anterior area
- Compatible with existing mini-international connection abutments (Cover screw, mount, or lab analog not compatible)
- Ideal for an extracted tooth site in the posterior area, for immediate placement, or for replacing a failed implant
- Apex is specifically design for excellent initial stability in an extracted tooth site
- Recommended insertion torque:<=40 Ncm
Fixtures with a diameter of 4.5 mm or more are recommended for the posterior area.
Nominal and actual diameters may slightly differ.
Caution: For a short implant, a sufficient healing period is strongly recommended. A short implant should be splinted with another implant when considering prosthetic options.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
- Be the first to review this product