workpieces that are produced in the CAD / CAM method, are mostly in the dimension slightly more than scaffolding produced by casting. As a result, these scaffolding on the working models sit very loosely, without a stop. Further processing is thus made more difficult. The scaffolding can fall from the model, the veneer can be destroyed. Advantages of the material:
- - Due to its consistency, it is distributed on the inside of the scaffold so that no increase (bite elevation) can be carried out of the scaffold.
- - GluFi can be used several times. D. H. the scaffold can be repeatedly removed and replaced without the adhesive force is deteriorated.
- - Glufi has a low melting point / flash point, so that residues can be sintered together with the veneer and thereby combust completely. (Caution: firing temperature at least 720 ° C)
- the use of GluFi facilitates the dental technician to further processing of the CAD / CAM method dentures manufactured.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
- Be the first to review this product