EQUIA Restorative Concept was launched in March 2007 bearing the components Fuji IX GP EXTRA + G-Coat PLUS. Since March 2011, it has been rebranded as a New Restorative System bearing the components EQUIA Fil and EQUIA Coat. All the products Fuji IX GP EXTRA, G-Coat PLUS and the EQUIA Restorative System co-exist in the market.
|* Source: The modified table has been made by Prof. Dr. K.H. Friedl based on the original published work at "Materialien zur Beanspruchungsdauer und Beanspruchugshöhe ausgewählter Behandlungsanlache", Deutscher Zahnärzte Verlag DÄV 2002|
EQUIA gives a substantial 50% time advantage over a standard 2 surface restoration done with Composite and approximately a 19% advantage over Amalgam.
Packing & contouring
Application of coating
Completed in 3'25"
- Hassle-free one-step bulk placement
- Superior moisture tolerance
- Nearly no shrinkage stress
- No reported post operative tooth sensitivity
- No bonding and etching procedures needed
- Optional use of a rubber dam
- Packable and non-sticky for easy placement
- EQUIA's incomparable aesthetics widen your posterior restorative options to fulfil your patients' expectations.
- Achieve unrivalled shine and smooth surfaces with a durable, natural gloss easier than ever before.
- The restoration is protected against discolouration for long-term colour stability.
- No need for any complex finishing and polishing.
- The nine shades allow you to always find a color match.
|Dr. M.Kukurba-Setkowicz, Poland|
SAFE & PROVEN
The performance of this new system has clinically been proven over several years. Together with numerous, onging clinical studies worldwide, this attributes to an evidence based restorative approach which provides a great alternative for your daily routine.
- Protection against recurrent decay as well as protection for adjacent teeth.
- The coating protects the margins of the restoration against micro leakage.
- Extended indications of use compared with other GIC materials as confirmed by numerous clinical studies.
Results of clinical studies:
- EQUIA shows an excellent initial colour match*.
- EQUIA was found to be as efficacious as the micro-filled composite resin system*.
- EQUIA may be used as a permanent restoration material for any sized Class I and in smaller Class II cavities*.
- EQUIA system seems to be a reliable choice for long-term dental restorations, even in load bearing teeth surfaces*.
Annual Failure Rate (%)
Clinical effectiveness of contemporary adhesives: A systematic review of current clinical trials
M. Peumans, P. Kanumilli, J. De Munck, K. Van Landuyt, P. Lambrechts, B. Van Meerbeek - Dent Mater. 2005 Sep;21(9):864-81
STRONG & RELIABLE
No delamination layer at the interface
- Coating is designed to wear off uniformly after several months
- Undergoes a unique maturation effect attributed to saliva resulting in increased strength that is similar to universal posterior composites*
- High fluoride release provides protection against secondary caries and protection for adjacent teeth
Flexural Fatigue Resistance of EQUIA (under wet conditions)
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
- Be the first to review this product